Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

I am crabby. I have an earache, my shins feel like they're broken and it is cold outside.

When I got up this morning I went into the bathroom that connects my room to my suitemates' room. My suitemate Jourdan said "Hey Bekah, guess how cold it is outside."

"Ummmmm... I don't know..." Our window was frosted over; it was probably pretty cold. "10 degrees?"

"Nope! It's six degrees -- feels like negative twelve!"

Yippee. No wonder our window was frozen shut. (Don't ask why we tried to open it.)

Today and yesterday were my first two days of the new semester. Yesterday I had French and English; they both seemed pretty good. Fairly easy. My English prof. has a southern accent, which is pretty cool. She's from Mississippi, I think.

Today I had French again, and also Psychology and Math. Math 100 -- the lowest level math course I could possibly find! Yes! Hopefully it won't be too hard. My professor for that class seemed all right; he was a bit monotone but he wore a bright pink tie... so he can't be too boring, right?

And now I have about half an hour till I get to go to the Science Building and sprint up the stairs for track practice and probably crack my shins in half. Goodie.

Told you I was crabby.

If you could speak any language (other than English) fluently, what would you want to speak and why?

Answers, please.

5 comments:

hannah said...

spanish because i've already started and it would be a waste to start over on something else. and because it's so much fun and way better than french because i get to use it way more. ;)
or i would speak dog

Piperxmeow said...

twin! :)

ummmm
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

um

how do you like your psych class? :)

you should choose it as your major!!!! woot!

justineeee said...

i would want to speak...

oooh. i can't choose just one...

german, french, and british english.

Padfoot240 said...

Gobbledegook

Jillian said...

Hahaha that would have been funny/not funny if your window had stuck open. Its happened to someone I know. In a car WHILE it was snowing.

Either Spanish or Dutch would be super cool.