Thursday, January 3, 2008

first day of interim

Today was my first day of classes again at Calvin. I flew in yesterday; my plane left at 6:00 am and I had to wake up by 3:30, so I was a little out of it today.

Interim at Calvin runs from January 3 to January 23; we take only one class every day. I'm taking a class called Faith and Writing. It's pretty interesting. The people in the class are definitely interesting. Verrrrrrrrrry interesting.

My prof. started out the class by calling on us individually and asking us to tell a little about ourselves. We had to answer this question: What would you do for your ideal Friday night, if you had a $500 budget and free transportation?

Sound like anybody you know?

Hope everybody's having a good end-of-break. I miss you all!!!!

P.S. Answer the question, please.

4 comments:

hannah said...

I would fly to Michigan to come and visit you! Oh wait! I'm already doing that!!!!!! YAY!!

danielle said...

i would go laser tagging with one of my favorite groups of people! we would use cool code names and then have a discussion about gay horror films while singing a bunch of songs from the famous mix: classic high jump hits. :)

i miss you too, rebekah!
hope to talk to you soon, sista. preach it?

Jillian said...

Rough flight time. I'm glad you made it. I'm gonna miss you flipping me off again!
I would have some kind of party and invite all of the cool kids. And you too I guess... :)

Padfoot240 said...

Throw a party with the money for all us cool kids.

Keep $200 for myself to buy the Potter Box set.