Saturday, January 12, 2008

out and about

Having only one class during Interim lends itself to a lot of free time. Some of us use this free time in better ways than others. Some people, for example, get bored and short-sheet their friends' beds while said friends are out at lacrosse and track practice. This isn't very nice. Expect retaliation, Stina.

I have not been short-sheeting peoples' beds, unlike a certain unnamed tennis player down the hall. I've been doing other fun and exciting things, like playing Ultimate Spoons.

If you've never played Ultimate Spoons, you're missing out. I spent over 1.5 hours tonight playing it with a ton of people from my dorm. It's the usual card game, but one person hides the spoons all over the basement and everyone has to run around fighting for them after someone gets four cards of a kind.

Crazy.

Other things I've done in the past few days include going out to Barnes and Noble, watching Meet the Robinsons, going to lunch at Qdoba with the track team, and going out to dinner at the Grand Rapids Brewery Co.

Lots of eating out, I guess. But at least I'm not pranking other peoples' rooms and causing them to stay up until 2:00 am trying to fix their bed, which just may be up in the stratosphere. :)

Have fun this January and stay out of trouble! Oh, and here is a picture of me and some friends at dinner tonight! Man am I pale.
















What is your favorite thing to do with ice?

Answers, please.

Oh, and Stina: I'm not really mad. Just so you know. But you still better watch your back. :)

3 comments:

hannah said...

nice thinking -- moving your beer out of the way before taking a picture. :) (just kidding!) hmm...my favorite thing to do with ice -- skate on it! how bout you?

danielle said...

way to go cristina on short-sheeting rebekah's bed!
haha rebekah! you know i love you.

ultimate spoons sounds fun, but i guess i'm missing out cause i've never played it. i have played it where you put spoons across a grassy field and all of your cousins tackle you (and each other) running and fighting for them...it gets intense.

so, you did end up cutting your hair...i haven't seen a picture of you since. it's cute i like it!

my favorite thing to do with ice would have to be to eat it...or put it down peoples backs. hehehe! (but that would depend on the person.)

Jillian said...

That game sounds awesome!! And your hair looks really cute too. :)
Skating is the best. We just had tacky skate night here.