Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Flat Stanley

When you were in third grade, did you ever read the story of Flat Stanley, the little boy whose bulletin board falls on him one night and makes him paper thin? Did you then make your own little Flat Stanley out of paper and mail him to far away places?

My class did.

Anyway, I got a Flat Stanley in the mail yesterday! Yes! I can be cool now. Flat Stanley will have many adventures. His first one will probably be to go to Holland, since that is where I am going to spend the first part of my Interim break. (Which starts today!) No doubt Flat Stanley will have many more adventures in snowy, icy western Michigan. Got any good suggestions?

Hope you all are having a good time wherever you are...

If you were Flat Stanley, where would you want to mail yourself?

Answers, please.

4 comments:

hannah said...

you should take him sledding and to the dining hall and take pictures everywhere!
i would mail myself to hawaii right now as it's raining cats and dogs here.

Piperxmeow said...

i heard that flat stanley was going to go to you from my mama :)

she was like "guess where one of my flat stanleys is going this year?" "where, mom?" "to rebekah at calvin!" heeheh very cute.

mail to new zealand, please. :)

Padfoot240 said...

HOGWARTS!

Jillian said...

Flat Stanley? Interesting idea.
Where did you mail your Flat Stanley?

I'd mail myself to... Holland.