Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Man down!

Another feature of interim: the assassin game! Actually, we call it "sock 'em." Anyone in my dorm can sign up, and here are the rules:

*You receive your victim's name in your mailbox
*You must hit them with a sock or tennis ball in 48 hours, without being hit by whoever has your own name
*After killing your victim, you take the name they had and try to get that person
*If you haven't hit your person within 48 hours, you become targeted by all the AC's (activities coordinators: one on each of the six floors) and you no longer have any safe zones
*safe zones include your own room, classrooms, and the dining halls
*you must have at least one witness
*there may not be more than 7 witnesses: if there are, the kill doesn't count.

I signed up a few days ago-- today I got my name in my mailbox. I was afraid I wouldn't know the person, but I got lucky! I got the name of my friend's boyfriend; she lives right across the hall so he's over here all the time. Too bad for him-- he's gone! Muahahahahaha. Hit at point blank range outside the coffee kitchen. (I had to get up close; I have terrible aim!)

So there's the excitement in my day! Time to go record my kill on the board downstairs!

Do you have a favorite winter sport?

Answers, please.

4 comments:

hannah said...

Sounds like a morbid game...but you've been doing stuff like that at home for quite some time now, you should be varsity-assassin status by now. ;)
my favorite winter sport would have to be sledding-maybe we can go when i come to visit you!!

Jillian said...

Hahaha YES!!! That sounds awesome! I should start that at Loma although I would probably turn paranoid very quickly.
How's the game (and everything else) going? Do you have another target?

I like skiing and XC skiis

Padfoot240 said...

Quidditch in the snow!

danielle said...

you should be good at that, beckypoo! you killed us all at laser tag! but why the innocent name for such an expert killer? "uhh...becky-poo???" hilarious!

favorite winter sport would have to be skiing!