Sunday, December 16, 2007

I am HOME

And that is the most creative title I can come up with.

I may or may not be updating regularly now that I'm at home. Just go with it.

Oh! And I just realized I left my planner at school, and now my OCD is setting in and I don't know what to do. So if we have plans, you might need to remind me... :(

Although my memory's not too bad. As far as I know.

Merry Christmas everyone and I will hopefully see you ALL soon!!! :D

4 comments:

justineeee said...

YAY! i see you tomorrow. wie exciting.

Jillian said...

LUNCH BUNCH PARTY TONIGHT!!!
My mom insisted on making something. So I'll be bringing that. :)

danielle said...

seeing you trip over the sign was like the highlight of my day! next to being in your presence, of course. you crack me up!

see you again soon! :)

danielle said...

oh, and what do you mean "nothing beats danielle AND goldenspoon" i mean, nothing beats being with me period. haha! just kidding!

i'm glad you're back!