Well, I'm done folks!
This should be an amazing, super-happy and exciting post, but it's not. I am too tired...
My Theology exam took me 3.5 hours today. Afterwards I popped my balloon while talking with my mom on the phone. I managed not to scream, but I jumped so bad that I dropped the phone and just barely caught it before it hit the ground.
It's all good though.
I have a callous on my right middle finger because of the way I hold my pencil. With all of the writing I've been doing lately it's grown pretty intense. You can actually see it.
Gross.
Countdown: 13 hours and 3 minutes until I leave for CALIFORNIA!!!!
See you on the other side, everyone!!!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YAY! MY BECKYPOO IS COMING HOME! CONGRATS ON FINISHING THE EXAMS!
love you
YAY!!!!
:D
oh beckers... we can be callous buddies! :D
i know all about calluses, my friend. i won't tell you though, since it is pretty gross.
you come home today!!! yippie! :)
have a nice flight!
-loev form yoru dsyleixc wosrt hlaf!
hahaahahahah!
Post a Comment