Friday, December 7, 2007

I would hate to be sued for arson.

And I would, too.

The past few days have been SO incredibly busy that I don't think I'll be able to fit them all into this one post. I'm going to try, though, so this might get long. You've been forwarned.

Yesterday and today were my last day of classes for this semester. They were somewhat bittersweet; I was happy to be done because it meant that I get to go home, but at the same time I'm going to miss some of the people in my classes and yes, even some of my profs. My English prof. yesterday brought some old books for "show and tell"-- rare books from the 17th century, etc. So that was really fun and really cool.

Yesterday was also my last Theology class. It's interesting. At the beginning of the year, I would have said that I hated that class. Pretty sure I did say that, actually. It was just really hard. Now though, I might say it's my favorite. (After French, bien sur!) I really liked my professor. She made us think.

It also helps that I ended up doing well in that class. :) Can't say the same for my other classes yet...

Yesterday was also the last day of French class. *waits for sobs to subside* I know. Devestating. But I'm still going to be taking it next semester, so I guess I'll get over it. :)

My last class was this morning: History! I love the subject, but I'm glad to be done with that class. It was too long for an early morning class, especially since my prof. always turned out all the lights for his powerpoint... sleepy time!!

Tonight I'm going to an intense hockey match between Calvin and Hope! It should be a lot of fun. And afterwards my roomie and I are going to have a Room 320 Christmas party; we're going to eat our gingerbread house (yes! it is still standing!) while making paper snowflakes and watching a Christmas movie. We were thinking Muppet Christmas Carol, but we can't find anyone who has that, so I guess we'll have to pick something else. Any suggestions?

Well, that was pretty long, and not too interesting. So I don't blame you if you skipped down here to the question of the day.

But I will blame you if you don't answer it.

What is your favorite thing to do with water?

Answers, please.

4 comments:

cristina said...

drink it... closely followed by bathe in it.

Padfoot240 said...

Use it to teleport while locked in a battle with an incredibly evil wizard, just like Dumbledore.

hannah said...

go sledding in it! (if it's frozen) or boogieboard in the ocean! (not booooooogyboard). :)
ps-where do these questions come from?

Jillian said...

Good luck on your exams!!
I love to shower or swim in water.
only 6 more days! (hopefully my counting is correct)