Saturday, December 1, 2007

sanity

(Or possibly a lack thereof).

I locked myself in the library again this afternoon-- from 1:00 till now. Now I'm heading down to dinner, and then I'll go back and stay there again until it closes at 8:00. This is not unusual. I have spent a good part of my life over the past few days in that stupid library. I am writing a theology research paper, on Bonaventure's arguments for the existence of God.

This subject can sometimes be difficult. Take, for example, the following argument: "A being which cannot be thought of as not existing is in a sense more true than a being which can be thought of as not existing. If, therefore, God is God, i.e., a being than which a more perfect cannot be thought, He cannot be conceived as not existing."

And you wonder why I've begun pretending to be a turtle...

If you could go anywhere in the world tonight to look at Christmas lights, where would you go?

Answers, please.

4 comments:

Jillian said...

That seems really early for the library to close, is it because it's Saturday?

I'd go to Naples with my family and walk around... it's tradition.
Can't wait to see you! :)

Anonymous said...

I dunno. Where do they have the craziest Christmas lights?

hannah said...

hmm... i think i'd go to Rancho Cucamonga with the sybesmas. that was SO fun.

danielle said...

in my case...i'm going with the lack thereof.