It's been exactly three months since the day my roomie moved in... time for some celebration! I think we'll eat some pocky, chocolate shrooms and chocolate koalas... courtesy of Tina. :)
It's gotten really cold here. Right now it is snowing and the wind is blowing really hard... exciting but chilly! I think I'll wear my beenie when I go out. Supposed to be a high of 28* today. Brrrr.
Well, not much else new here! Yesterday consisted mostly of studying in the library and me pretending to be a turtle. (Not at the same time.) Good times in room 320.
Hope all's well with you!
Question-of-the-day: What would you get your roommate for Christmas? (If you had a roommate, that is.)
Purely hypothetical, of course.
Answers, please!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have no idea what I would (will) get for my roomie. None at all.
ummm...you'll have to show me that turtle impression sometime...i'm sure it would be quite hilarious.
i'm absolutely no help when it come to picking out chritmas gifts...i can barely pick out gifts for people i know let alone suggest one for you roommate, who i don't know...obviously. haha that was pointless! sorry i'm no help! :)
go have fun in the snow!
The box set of Harry Potter 1-7
i would get my room mate a ball of lint.
hmmm... you could get her a gift card somewhere useful. those are always nice. you could get her a cute little Starbucks gift card in a mug with candy canes or hot cocoa powder in a bag with marshmallows or whatever you want to put in it.
i'm just rambling now-hope you understand what i'm trying to say! :)
Post a Comment