--Another post about the finer things in life.
Today Stina and I went on an adventure. We started out looking for Pier 1, but couldn't find it and so ended up at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I just tagged along for the ride; my roommate told me to look for something good-smelling for our room. We're not allowed candles, but we thought maybe we could find some good potpourri or something...
Or something. I think we found the coolest something ever. It's a candle heater: you place the candle on the electrically heated pad, and the candle gives off its scent-- without any flame. Isn't that awesome? So I invested in one of those, and then bought two candles-- because one just isn't enough. :) I picked out Pumpkin Pie (for the fall season/right now) and "Holiday Home Sweet Home" for... Christmas time. Duh. They both smell WONDERFUL.
Stina and I had a little too much fun picking out scents. We got kind of picky-- "Do you like this one?" -- "No, not quite enough... I need something... warmer..." etc. No joke. Smelling all those candles did something to our brains...
But it was fun! And we are official scent connoisseurs. So if you ever need us for, like, a party or something...
I don't know.
If you could go out for breakfast anywhere tomorrow morning, where would you go and who would you meet?
Answers, please.
--edit-- My room is very warm now, and spells wonderfully of pumpkin pie. <3
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
mmmm! candle smelling! i used to love to go in the yankee candle store at the cerritos mall and smell all the candles...it's like a candle-smellers paradise! hummm...maybe that's what’s wrong with me...i've sniffed to many candles.
i shall be sure to consult you guys before my next candle purchase :)
where would i go to breakfast? humm? i would go to ihop! they have the best chocolate chip pancakes! and i would go with a friend...any very good friend would do as long as i had chocolate chip pancakes to make me happy. :) you know, i may even be able to tolerate you by losing myself in a world of chocolaty goodness. haha! i'm totally kidding, rebekah! i love you and would be ecstatic to have breakfast with you :)
yay for super long comments...ha ha!
well, my answer is quite obvious really:
mimi's cafe with you, yenny, and betina. <3
we better do that one of these days...
Mmmmm, pumpkin pie. They have a small shop like that but a section called "man candles". They have gunpowder, oil, vinegar, and even a nasty BO scent one.
I would have breakfast at Hogwarts, duh, with all the fellow Harry Potter fans in our valley group. That would truly be amazing.
it was a picture of those hand dryers and it said:
press button. receive bacon.
try searching that phrase up on google. maybe you'll see the picture...
"...i get high with a little help from my friends."
why is that the first thing that comes to mind when i think of our experience???
i would go to breakfast at INCREDIBLE BURGER with ALL my friends...
Post a Comment