Bonjour, tout le monde!
Well, there's not much going on here. Just me trying to avoid my history reading. Blogging is the only way to avoid it; I can't go do anything fun outside because it's cold, gray, and gloomy. It was so dark this morning that my lovely roomie didn't wake up till almost 10:00. That's a record. She couldn't believe how late it was. :)
I went to church at Mars Hill with Stina and Melissa this morning. Guest speaker: Donald Miller! He was pretty good; his talking style is very similar to his writing style, I'd say. I've only read one of his books: "Searching for God knows what."
But anyway.
Not much else! I went to track practice yesterday and then afterwards went to cheer on the cross country team; regionals were hosted at Calvin! So that was fun. Except that my hands turned numb and BRIGHT RED because they were so cold. Maybe I should have put on some gloves... hmmmmm...
I already told Frannie what I want for Christmas. Black socks.
If you could have any view out your bedroom window, what would you want it to be?
Answers, please.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
the view i have now, only not a mess load of crap on my tennis courts. that's right... MY tennis courts.
and if andy roddick decided to move to GR and do all his training on my tennis courts, i wouldn't mind at all.
i'd like my window to overlook a landscaped garden of some sort. with a maze made out of hedges. and some sort of body of water... most likely a pool. but maybe a koi pond. i dunno. oh and the garden has to have a gazebo 'cause i love those things.
Way to avoid homework! It's amazing the great number of things you can do while procrastinating.
From my window I'd like to overlook either the ocean from a bit of a distance or some sort of river in Europe. Random, I know. What would you like to see?
ASD:LFKASDFLKJAsd
fFRICK
WHAT THE HECK!!
ADSLFHASDLFKJ
FRICK FRICK RFICK
I WANT TO SEE DONALD MILLER!!
.....
I'm going to come there on a Sunday one of these days...
Post a Comment