A phrase coined by my roommate in order to describe Calvin's IMPROV team. It's true. We went to one of their productions last night; absolutely hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried.
In other news, it is...
Moja mwezi! Yi yue fen! Uno mes! Un mois! That's right... ONE MONTH till I fly home! Actually one month from yesterday. Which is even better.
Those were all the languages in my suite, in case you wanted to know. Frannie is learning Swahili, Sarah Chinese, Jourdan Spanish, and of course the French is yours truly. We're very multilingual.
I had a very wonderful Thanksgiving dinner in the dining halls last night. I ate pumpkin pie, which I have been craving ever since I bought that candle. It's burning right now... or should I say... melting? Because it's not actually on fire...
Smells yummy. :)
If you could pick anywhere to watch the sunrise tomorrow morning, where would you go?
Answers, please.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
joshua tree
the french alps in the winter-time... <3 it is soooo pretty.
Hogwarts
Yay! You come home soon!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you!
And I'd like to watch the sun rise by the track at Loma.
What about you?
the beach
Post a Comment