Monday, November 26, 2007

Excitement!

Well, yesterday my lovely roomie came back, and she brought some fun Christmas decorations with her! She brought two strings of colored Christmas lights, which we hung up around the border of our room-- where the walls meet the ceiling. They are very festive. :)

I also found a pair of red, fuzzy slipper socks that I had brought with me from California. They're cute and definitely Christmasy-- so now we have stockings!

We borrowed a small, two-foot tall Christmas tree from my Grammi; no ornaments but it has lights and ribbon! It already has a present under it too; for me from my roomie!! Wow! She's on top of it. I better get working on that...

And the most fun part of all: we decorated a gingerbread house last night! It was so much fun; my roommate's mom gave her a kit and she brought it back here with her. We had so much fun; I took pictures of the work in progress but they're on my old-school film camera so you'll have to wait for those to be developed. In the meantime, enjoy these pics off my phone...






Stockings!



The most amazing gingerbred house ever...
and yes, I made those icicles myself.
(cue applause)

The Christmas corner. Notice the gingerbread house/amazing piece of art, the pretty tree, and the PRESENT! :D

5 comments:

hannah said...

that is ADORABLE!! i love the gingerbread house and the stockings. :)

danielle said...

yay for christmas decorations! ours have been up for like a month already! yeah, i know my family is crazy...where do you think i get it from? :)

it was good talking to you the other night! next oppertunity i get i'm making you talk to mrs. hogan! mwhaahaha!
;)

Jillian said...

Do you remember when we made gingerbread houses?? Yuuummy... we have to do it again this year.

danielle said...

hey, if you get a random text message from me with the forward to 10 people thing...just ignore it. it was someting matt sent to me and nothing happens anyway.
just telling you! :)

Padfoot240 said...

I celebrate the Day
by Relient K

as sung by the suits of armor in Hogwarts