Hello all--
Today, as I'm sure you've noticed, is Superbowl Sunday. Not that big of a deal (at least to me) but it did make me realize that I have been posting on this blog for over a year now. I remember posting about the superbowl last year.
Interesting.
In other news, it has now been one month since I came back to Calvin after Christmas, and it is one month until my birthday! Eeeeks! I'm getting old. Soon I'll need a cane.
And maybe dentures.
Hmmmmm... I really can't think of anything interesting to say. Danielle, hope you made it back safely and thanks for coming this weekend! It was great to see you!!!
If you created your own holiday, what would would it celebrate? How and when would you celebrate?
Answers, please.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Harry Potter's birthday would be national.
I'll be 40 before all of you... lucky me.
Go Patriots!!! :)
(and Rebekah!!!)
haha. kevin is such a nerd...
you are sooooo old! i should send you a cane for your birthday.
i would celebrate the second weekend in february and everyone would have to dress in 1920's style clothes and hold huge parties like in the great gatsby.
you are going down at guitar hero...someday
:)
national torment-your-older-sister-day!
Post a Comment