Happy February 29th, everyone! It only happens once every four years! Celebrate! :)
I had two tests today, but I think I did really well on both of them! We'll see about Psychology, but Math for sure was really easy...
And now it's the weekend! I celebrated by eating one of my Disneyland saltwater taffies. Yumm! :)
This afternoon I have practice; not sure what I'm doing tonight. I may watch a movie... or go to the Calvin band concert... I know, I'm a huge nerd. Actually, I really wanted to go to the Orchestra concert tomorrow night, but I will be gone! I have a meet in Indiana. We leave tomorrow morning and don't get back till 4:00 am on Sunday! Gross-ness! :P
And then it will be my birthday... 19! :-O
Lots of faces in this post. I will add one more:
One week till Spring Break! :D :D
Or two.
If you could adopt a culture to live in for a week, which would you adopt?
Answers, please.
--edit-- And I am listening to the jambo song! Hooray for weekend celebrations! :)
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
England
sweet! to celebrate LEAP day we had a high jump open house and let everyone try it. it was fun. :)
i would live in a spanish culture for a week-like from spain.
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :)
I'm already on break...
I would have to experience either Italy, Greece, or England.
Post a Comment