I only have time for a really quick post, but I just wanted to say that I made 5'5 at my meet last night! I was/am really excited... so I had to post it...
And now I have to go. Because between weight lifting this morning and going to a friend's grandparents' house tonight, I have a TON of homework to do! Literally! 2,000 pounds! :-O
What is your favorite month?
Answers, please.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YAY!!! GOOD JOB REBEKAH!!!! :)
Favorite month is... April? Or June.
Dude! That's like jumping over Sarah!
december.
or november.
OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS SOO AMAZING! I wish i could have been there... oh and thanks for the comment kevin... makes me feel really good inside :P
Month: May and 2nd would be October
rebekah you're my hero.
my favorite month would have to be june.
Post a Comment