Oh, the things college kids come up with. Crazy.
Hmmmm. Interesting things that have happened to me of late:
#1: My roommate dragged me along (almost literally) to Dance Guild yesterday. She's in the Funk dance, and now apparently I am, too. I can just see you all cringing in horror; don't worry-- I can drop whenever I want. And most of you are thousands of miles away, so you won't have to watch me dance anyway.
#2: I fell in the snow today. Which I think was more amusing to those around me than to me myself. I was cold. And wet.
Don't ask how I fell. You don't want to know.
#3: I went to French chapel this morning. It's held on Wednesdays every two weeks, in the Meditation Chapel. I'd never been in the Meditation Chapel before, so I agreed to meet up with a friend first so we could find it together. We ended up having to go beneath the main chapel two entire flights of stairs and then through a narrow, twisting little hallway till we found it. Who knew there were so many tiny rooms (and even an ancient organ!) hidden away in the bowels of our chapel??
Yes. I just said "the bowels of the chapel."
It was kind of cool, though. Even though I wasn't really sure what I was singing about.
Not much else. My suitemate, who is in Chinese, picked up a colorful paper for me yesterday with the word "panda" on it: in English, pinyin, and Chinese. She knows I'm a psycho panda stalker. So I taped it to my wall and now people think I'm crazier than ever.
Which I am, so whatever.
Upcoming excitements: siblings weekend and first college track meet! Stay tuned! :)
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
no question? what am i supposed to answer?
yay for seeing you tomorrow!
#1. YES!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!
#2. Oh trust me, I want to know. :)
#3. I'm sure you were singing anti-Jesus songs in your French church. Or maybe anti-America songs.
Have fun this weekend!
I disagree, I want to know how you fell.
i jillian's set up so i will copy her!
#1. Muah haha i am one of the few who get to watch you... but actually there is a slight chance that i might be in it too... one of the guild hip hops... this could be interesting...
#2. It's okay... i know plenty of people who have fallen (including myself (in the Meijer parking lot as i was getting out of the car)) who have fallen and i can assure you it is extremely funny to everyone else :)
#3. What is the Meditation Chapel?? and i have heard of this organ and it sounds cool!!
Post a Comment