Wednesday, October 31, 2007

happy halloween

A few tricks and treats...

TRICKS: (not-so-fun stuff)
-got a bad grade on my History paper (grrrrrr....)
-had a history exam today
-my schedule is SCREWED UP

TREATS:
-It's Halloween
-I'm going to eat candy
-I don't really care anymore!!

Hahahaha no don't worry, I still care about school. But I am sick of worrying about it, so... yeah! Doesn't do a whole lot of good to stress about it.

I just noticed a hole in the knee of my jeans today. It was rather strange. I haven't had holes in my jeans since I stopped crawling... like... 6 years ago...

Seriously.

Question of the day: What would be your ideal place to go trick-or-treating?

Sorry. Had to ask a Halloween question there.

Answers, please!

4 comments:

danielle said...

now come on rebekah you did not stop crawling 6 years ago...try 6 months ago maybe? ha ha! :)

where would i go trick or treating? hummm? lets see... i would go to some foreign country so that i didn't know what they were saying to me! but, so cal is good too. :)

Padfoot240 said...

Our chuch's halloween party! Duh.


Or Hogwarts. I've got an urge for some acid pops.

Sarah said...

hahaha your ripped jeans.. that was funny ;)

trick-or-treating... hmmm.. right now i'd say anywhere as long as you get to go... because i didn't because of my freakin anatomy lab.. grrr

hannah said...

I would go trick-or-treating in a rich neighborhood where all the people give out huge candy bars! just kidding. kind of. :)
love ya!