Sunday, October 28, 2007

busy day!

Today was a fun day... and busy!

I slept in-- didn't get up till 8:30. That's probably the latest I've slept since I got here. I'm really becoming a morning person. It's kind of funny.

I didn't leave for church till about 10:30, so I got ready nice and slow; I even straightened my hair. Then I went to Mars Hill with Shiloh and some of my friends on my floor. It was good; I really like Rob Bell. (The preacher-- NOOMA guy!!) Afterwards we got Panera Bread, which was yummy and busy. I saw one of my friends from track there, which was fun.

Came back and did some homework, then went to Meijer with some of the girls on my floor. After that I had dinner and now here I am! Not much else, I guess. Now I'm going to do some more homework... my favorite thing to do! hee hee hee

Question of the day: If you could jump into a painting, which one would you choose?

Answers, please.

4 comments:

cristina said...

you know that one contemporary painting of the can of cambell soup?

hannah said...

well, first i'd paint a picture of hawaii, and then i'd jump into it and end up right wherever i want to. ;) and you?

ps. was your track team "friend" you coincidentally "saw" at panera a guy or a girl? :)

justineeee said...

if i could jump into any painting//// i would jump into...

http://www.jamesjean.com/illustrations/recesstaciturn.jpg

it looks rather trippy. :]

Piperxmeow said...

RUV ROB BELL!