Thursday, October 11, 2007

some random stuff

Wow, what a crazy week. College life just seems like a big blur. I like it, though. People here are so awesome. I love my floor.

Anyway. I'm trying to remember what I was going to say. But I can't. So I will just post a picture that I took on my phone yesterday. Stina noticed it yesterday as we left breakfast: isn't it awesome?! We only saw it for a minute before it faded. But anyway, here it is:




























Crazy, huh? God is great. Oh, and as I uploaded my pictures I realized I never put this one up, that I took at Robinette's, the apple orchard:

That one's just for you, Danielle! hee hee hee I love you!
All right, I'm going to head out pretty quick now, but not before I ask this question, that you all must answer:
You can go anywhere in the world tonight for dinner; your budget has no limit except that you must spend it only on the food itself and your mode of getting there. Where will you go, and who will go with you? Answers, please.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

a Mcdonalds in Saudi Arabia.

No, but f'reals...this is hard because I'm sure there all these super expensive world renown restaurants eveywhere and I'd have to choose one to "sample".

Harrrr... =(

cristina said...

i would take everyone with me to go to my house back home to eat spaghetti and meatballs made by my mother, and bruschetta made by my nonno

ps... i love this whole question thing... it's fun!

danielle said...

REBEKAH!!!
may i just say that, that is one of the coolest signs i have ever seen! the significant role it plays in my life has impacted me greatly! ha ha!

i'll call you soon! or you can call me too...whatever works :)

i love you too!

Jillian said...

That picture is so pretty!!!! And I like the question thing too. :) It's interesting.
I'd go France and eat somewhere beautiful with YOU!! You would have to order for me though. :)

Padfoot240 said...

Mind the Gap is from England!
I have a shirt with that printed on it.

hannah said...

Awesome pictures! I love the fall colors on the trees underneath the rainbow. :) Are these questions for some survey thing or are you just making them up for fun? hmm...
I would be in Italy with my friends eating pizza. yum!
your answer?