I'll admit I kind of had a bad day today. I was all excited to have all my papers, etc. in, and I thought today would be relaxing, but I was pretty wrong on that one. I ended up getting a bad grade on my English midterm, my Theology prof. never got my paper, and my id card has stopped letting me into my dorm, so I had to wait outside the door for someone else to let me in.
Kind of sucky.
But it's all okay, because my evening has been looking up. I had a really great track workout; it was just me and one of my new friends; we both got there just a little late and the team had left on a run. So we did our workout by ourselves; it was very stress-relieving and a good bonding time. And I just talked to Tina, so that was good. :)
And I got a very nice letter from my little sister, picture included! That made me very happy. Thanks, Sarah. :)
So now, because you all seem to like answering and because I love to read your answers, I have another question for you:
Once again, you can go anywhere in the world tonight: your budget is unlimited provided you use it only on your mode of getting there. Here is the other stipulation: you must go shopping -- on a $100 budget. Where will you go? What part of the world; what kind of store, etc.? Who/what will you shop for?
Answers, please.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
your question confuses me... i don't have an unlimited supply of moneys to spend on shopping? well right now, i guess i would go to michigan to visit you et all. and i would go shopping at the calvin store and buy a sweatshirt of some sort.
Sheesh, Justine, so picky. So I edited it for you: now there's a $100 budget. :)
And would you really come to Calvin? I am flattered. I expected quite an exotic answer from you...
:)
are you saying that Michigan is not exotic... don't you see all those crazy squirels running around and all the exotic dutch people? geez ;)
poor becky-poo! i'm sorry about your bad day...i hope things got better.
i would answer your question, but i'm really tired, so i'll do it another time when i can think straighter. :)
oh, i have to tell you about an awesome story i wrote in spanish class! it made me think of you! :)
That sounds pretty sucky.
And about the letters... you know you liked my picture.
I'm super tired so your question is kinda hard. I would go to... Washington. Don't ask my why. And I would go to a book store. :)
Hmm..I would go to the mall in Grand Rapids (after visiting you) and go Christmas shopping! Yay! Never too early to start. ;)
Post a Comment