A.k.a. "Why Michigan weather sucks."
When my alarm went off at 7:15 I thought it must be wrong because it was pitch black outside. Then I realized it was dark because of the rain, which was pouring down loud enough to be heard over the two fans my roommate and I turn on at night.
Yuck. That did NOT encourage me to get out of bed.
So far it's been a pretty good day, though, weather not included. It's gray and dreary, but it's not raining anymore. And I did really well on my history test! So that made me happy.
Yesterday I went on a floor date to Reeds Lake, which was a lot of fun. I learned how to throw a football. (sort of).
Well, I must be off to read Gilgamesh. Yippee.
A bien tot, tout le monde!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Lucky! wish we had some fall "whether" :) here... it's 80 degrees. what's gilgamesh? is that for french?
Hannah-
Gilgamesh is an epic poem from ancient Persia. Fun stuff.
What are you talking about "whether?" I didn't put "whether..."
hee hee hee
I wish it rained here....
REEDS LAKE is where my GRANDMA ice skated when she was little.
WHOAwhoa.
GUESS WHAT?!?!? I'm going to PARIS this weekend!!!! AHHHH! I'll take pictures and tag you in them on facebook. hehe :)
MIND THE GAP!!! that is awesome! i need to see that picture.
i wish it would rain here...it was hot today.
yay for learning how to throw a football...you can teach me now! :)
Post a Comment