Bonjour, tout la monde! Sorry it's been so long since I updated. Orientation was SOOOOOOOOO busy. They kept us moving all the time. I still found time for some fun stuff, though, like...
-watching "Disturbia" and screaming my head off with the girls
-going to a dance party at the end of Quest
-going to the beach (Lake Michigan) yesterday with my dorm
-watching "She's the Man"
Yeah. My room's the place to be for movie parties. :)
Today was my first day of classes. I had three: World Lit., Religion and French. World Lit. was okay; I'm sure I'll like it better once I get going and we start reading. I like to read.
Religion was pretty dull. That sounds horrible. I just mean that today's class was kind of dull, and it scared me because our prof told us we wouldn't be taking any tests; we'd just be writing lots of papers. Eeeeks!! I don't like long essays. :P
And last but definitely not least... FRENCH!!! That was easily the best class of the day. I was a little worried about understanding my prof, but it went pretty good. I could understand him fine as long as I paid close attention. Actually that would probably be a good idea in any class...
Yeah.
What else, let's see....
I've been doing a good job of keeping off the Freshman 15 with all this walking around. Shiloh said she's heard that a lot of Calvin students actually lose weight instead of gain it. I believe it. I think I made over a dozen trips to the laundry room just last night. Just the stupid laundry room!! And that's four floors down, so that's a lot of stairs.
Good thing I keep a stash of cookies in my room! :D
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She's the man is one of the greatest movies of all time
COOKIES!
i'm just leaving you a comment to see if it works
Post a Comment