Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It feels like it's been forever

Well, I made it to Michigan, believe it or not: sorry for the lack of posts. I was so busy cleaning and packing leading up to my trip, and then I have had absolutely NO down time since I got here, between moving in and stacking furniture etc. I know, excuses excuses.

Whatever.

So it's almost 12:30 and it still feels like about 9:30. I should really go to bed, especially since I'm going to get up early tomorrow to meet Kristen and Sarah for breakfast, but I thought that this blog deserved an update.

There is waaaaaaaaay too much to update on. Unbelievable.

So I got all my furniture stacked, and my bed is super high. That's kind of fun. If I stand underneath it I can just barely grab the edge with my fingers. If that tells you how high it is.

I like it.

Hmmmmm, there is so much more to say but I really do need to get off the computer! Sheesh. And I haven't even really started college yet.

I'm going to go try to adjust to this time zone now. Adios, everyone!

Rebekah

P.S. Stina and my roommate move in tomorrow! (or I guess today). Yes!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH BECKERS. I WILL WRITE OFTEN. :]

Anonymous said...

Your stackable bed might actually be a bit TOO high. If you fall off, you'll die for sure. Just a friendly warning =)

danielle said...

thanks for calling me today! i miss you sooooo much! don't be sad. i'll keep working on my parents for the fundings of a plane ticket to MI! :)
talk to you again soon when you are less busy...hopefully!

Jillian said...

Why is your bed so high???? Oh my goodness!!!
I miss you!!!! :)

hannah said...

hi beckypoo