I don't think anyone but Jack Johnson could write a song entitled "Break Down" and make it happy and uplifting.
It's in my head right now.
I finally got my waffle with apple toppings this morning! It was very good. And very filling. Definitely shouldn't eat that many apples/waffle all at once again. But it was yummy...
Answer this: If you had to give a 1.5 hour lecture to a large group of college students, what topic would you lecture on?
I would take bets that it would be more interesting than the one I am right now writing a paper for.
Oh wait, can't bet. NCAA rules. *sigh*
Time to go continue my lecture paper!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh rebekah, you must miss me if you are saying i'm awesome...i mean it's just not like you to be so nice :)
ha ha just kidding!
YOU ARE AWESOME TOO!!! i miss you!
i think i shall go reply to your email now...just to inform you :)
I would lecture on the importance of kleenex in our society and the general hygiene and protection of the people in our glorious nation. It would be a long germane lecture covering such topics as government intervention in health services, medical coverage in Central Africa and Djibouti, and Kleenex's widespread use from nose-blowing to tickling noses to procure sneezes.
Interesting enough?
i would lecture on triskaidekaphobia. the fear of the number 13.
shrug.
do you have to write about that for something??
ps can you give me your email address? i don´t think i have it.
Post a Comment