But it will have lots of pictures. :)
Sukkot: The Jewish holiday! To make a long story short, we realized on Wednesday that it was the beginning of Sukkot, and decided that we of course must celebrate! So we built a "sukkah" (actually was more like a tent) in Stina's room, out of some of my and my roommate's sheets. Stina, Shiloh and I spent the night under it. Very fun.
Movies: Last night I tried (I really did!) to go to a lecture. But we ended up in the wrong place and by the time we realized it, it was too late to go the lecture. (Bummer! hee hee). So instead we went to the movies and saw "Sydney White." Which was pretty cute. I liked it.
And now to today...
Robinette's! This is an apple orchard just down the beltline from Calvin. I went with Stina and Shiloh, and it was awesome! It was a beautiful day, so we got our donuts and apple cider (and pumpkin pie :) and ate it outside by the apple trees. We also looked in the gift shops and went on a hayride. The hayride was my favorite part. Even if my feet did get a little dusty...
Hooray! And now I have five fresh apples sitting on my desk. Snack time!








3 comments:
awesome! you and cristina have the almost all the same pictures...fun, fun!
oh, and thank you for your loving comment about my fortune cookie...some people wern't as kind *cough cristina! :) ha ha! just kidding.
i'm glad you had a fun day!
The apple place sounds like so much fun!! I'm a little jealous!
Enjoy the changing leaves!!!
aww! how fun and fall-y! isn't Sydney White like a snow white story? better make sure stina didn't poison your 5 fresh apples... ;)
Post a Comment