"It's the place that worries you," said Hazel. "I don't like it myself, but it won't go on forever."
I managed to wake up in time for breakfast with Stina this morning. In honor of National Waffle week, we ate... waffles.
Bet you saw that coming.
And so the day continues. Nothing much to note.
I take that back. One thing to note: tonight we go to Celebration on the Grand: which is a... celebration. On the Grand River. I think we go to sit on a bridge over the river and watch fireworks.
Yep.
This weather is really weirding me out.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh my goodness! how exciting! i totally ate waffles for breakfast this morning even though i had no idea it was national waffle week! ;) have fun celebrating!
i had no clue about national waffle week...i'm mor of a pancake person though.
sounds like you had a fun day! good good! :)
oh, and hannah create a blog!
you have a username now...might as well go for the whole thing! :) they're fun!
You should've eaten pancakes to be witty and defiant against waffle week.
Post a Comment