Got home from the mountains today; it was a lot of fun! We:
-ate apple pie
-watched Moulin Rouge
-played apples to apples
-watched The Prestige
-ate "mapples"
-went sledding (poor Jenny Woo!)
-went to a (long) church service
-made snowmen!
-and snowbears
-sang "Into the Ocean" and "Snow"
-and did lots more that I can't think of right now...
I will post pictures later. See you all tomorrow!
-Rebekah who is (almost) eighteen
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
In the list of things we did at the cabin you should include various attempts at enlightenment:
1. I never knew what a "cankle" was until Sarah shed the light at which time it all became clear.
2. I am, though, still in the dark about the creature called "racoon dog".
Thanks, all you girls, for being great friends to Rebekah and for a memorable weekend. (Heal fast, Jenny!)
i miss you at track practice. there was no intelligent encouragement! get better soon!
oh, and i originally didn't join track to hang out with you, since i didn't know you last year until i did track. i am glad i did join though or else i might not have ever met you. and that would be sooo sad not to have a better half. :) hope you feel better!
hola rebekah!!!
funny list!
sorry i couldn't make it... but just know, you've got something special coming tomorrow... a special happy brithday poke!!!
YAY
Post a Comment