In this post, I will muse on the past year, it's trials, tribulations, and memories...
Ha ha ha, JUST KIDDING!! I wouldn't want to bore you all out of your minds. Also I am bad at writing long posts.
Actually, I really don't have much to say at all. I realize I still have to post pictures from last weekend; sorry about that. They're pretty late in coming, but you must realize that I have been slightly distracted by a GIANT HOLE in my shin that I received just after posting my last post on Sunday night.
And if you don't know that story yet, I am afraid you're going to have to wait for that too, because I must go type up fifteen lines for Econ.
A demain, mes amis!
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah! happy birthday! (soon) your going to be an adult the next time i see you...ooooo! hey, and why do i have to be your excuse to go out and buy cigarettes? just admit it, rebekah, you want them for yourself and your using me as a cover up story. gosh, i feel used. ha ha just kidding. that was really funny though when mrs. hogan turned around and you were pretending to puff on a cigarette...the look on her face was hilarious.
"cabesa, cabesa, doctor, doctor, aiiiii!!!!" oh man you did get it stuck in my head again! now i'll be singing it all night.
hey, by the way are you coming to track practice tomorrow since it's your birthday?
see ya tomorrow! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
yayyyyyyy~~~
"put ur face in this!!" hahahaha.
yeah i forgot ur dark chocolate. but i'll be there on monday! YIPEEEEEEEEE~~ ur legal!
Post a Comment