Friday, March 2, 2007

Birthday

My friends are so awesome! When I came to school this morning I saw a balloon before I even made the turn into the hall...
I had about 10 of them in my locker (balloons, not friends), plus a helium-filled one that I had to carry to all my classes with me. :) Plus candy and signs and a cool card that Stina made and everyone signed. I love mes amis.
I had a doctor's appointment today too (see last post: giant hole in shin), which normally wouldn't be something you look forward to on your birthday, but they told me I could jump again! So that made me happy.
And then I went to track and Danielle had made me cookies! So we had a party on the mat. Pretty sure everyone REALLY hates us now, cause they think all we do is lay on the mat and eat cookies... hee hee hee. It was fun.
And now I'm leaving for my family to go to dinner at P.F. Chang's in Long Beach! Thanks everyone for making my birthday awesome! Love you all!
Rebekah

2 comments:

Piperxmeow said...

that's what high jumpers do! (those lazy high jumpers...)

WE NEED TO GET PIE, i agree. i'm on duty next weekend but how about the weekend after that? let me know if you're free. =)

y feliz cumpleanos, poquito tarde.

that is, happy birthday, a bit late. love to my twinner!

ps. the boy kind of looks like you too. because we're twins. so he must not be ugly. =)

danielle said...

"wood wood wood wood!" wow we were so crazy today! super fun though. too bad you wont be at the meet next saturday. :( i'll be a loner! not really, i'll be okay. but where will my intellegent encouragement come from?!?!

i'm glad you had a good birthday! i figure since everyone hated us before, why not just add to it a little and have parties on the mat! ha ha just kidding...only for special occasions. :) see ya monday!