Sunday, March 4, 2007

I like high school

Does anyone else really not want to graduate? I really like senior year. I don't want to leave high school yet.

I am change-phobic. :(

3 comments:

Sarah said...

you are insane!!! i can't wait for high school to end. of course i'll miss everyone but still.. i'm so over high school. But senior year does pretty much rock... but college will be waaaaaayyy better.

Jillian said...

Isn't it funny how you long for senior year and once it comes you almost don't want it to end. I know what you mean, but at the same time I am so excited for college!!

<3

danielle said...

awww i know you dont want to graduate cause you'll miss me so much. but i'm confident you can get along with out me...ha ha no, i dont want you to leave either....what will i do without a better half?

by the way just a reminder for you. remember to post the pictures whenever you get a chance i want to see. :)