Today was really long, and I can't believe it's only Tuesday.
I got to high jump today; it was okay, I guess. I have mental problems. (No comments on that one, please.)
Had to go to the stupid orchestra concert tonight; the only fun part was writing notes with Kristen. We are so weird...
I can't get my thoughts together for a coherent post, so I will post a picture of the high jumpers at winter formal! Yay!


3 comments:
yeah! let's hang out!!!! =)
i have a test at 9 am the next morning so i'll have to make it a fairly early evening. i'm done with stuff that day at 4, so any time after that works.
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!
lovin!
awww we look so cute! especially you, hannah and laura! thanks for the picture! you know i'm going to be a loner for the next three days of track! since you said you wont be there tomorrow, friday or saturday! i'll still have hannah tomorrow, but what about friday and saturday? i will only be a worse half without you! ha ha! :)
late generally ISN'T in my vocabulary, and i usually don't go to bed before 2 these days, but i have the "junior writing proficiency" test the next day at 9 am so i want to get to bed by midnight so's i sleep enough and have time for breakfast in the morning. =)
Post a Comment