YES!! I finally made it to Friday. This week felt really long. . .
I don't have much to say except that I am excited because I have NO HOMEWORK this weekend and I get to HIGH JUMP on Monday! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope all my friends have fun at their Winter Retreat!
A bien tot
Friday, February 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
IT WASSSSSSS a really long week.& yes i was sick.
& i know u were like bawling cuz i wasnt there... :)
& u missed my PIU's!
hello my friend! your not too mad at me for ditching are you? i was celebrating my last day of freedom. :) i would have told you i wasnt going to practice but i didn't really see you at school today. sorry. i will definatly be there monday though and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that...... :)
panda! youarecrazy.
who is hotter? EG or AS?
:] please don't hate me.
love the panda! oh and thanks for making me feel even worse by informing me that you were a loner at track practice on friday. hey but guess what! tomorrow is monday! you know what that means....we get to high jump! yes! :)
Post a Comment