Tuesday, February 13, 2007

haute saute

In case you didn't hear me mention it at school today (about 89 times), I got to high jump today! I was very excited. It's been a long time since we were allowed to use the equipment.

Needless to say, I was very rusty. Actually, I just plain sucked.

But that's okay! I got to high jump again! Hooray!!!!

And I'll get better as the season goes on.

Hopefully.

3 comments:

xJEWELZx said...

hahah you were so happy today cuz of high jump!!!! :) & THEN MR EVIL CHALKBOARD <- (hehe) decides to ruin our hapiness by EMBARSSING US & TORTURING US. T_T
seriously wow. i dont even know why i was so nervous cuz its like a bunch of annoying, stupid freshmen but it was still nerve-racking! SERIOUSLY. MUST. KILL. HIM.

he was enjoying our pain & embarassment. i just wanted to PIU PIU HIM! i should have!!!! "NO mr board i will not play 5 measures! PIU PIU PIU!" *runs away*. hahahahaha. everyone would have been SO CONFUSED.

danielle said...

psh whatever! you never suck at high jumping...everything else in life; maybe. high jumping; no. ha ha just kidding! i was the one who sucked. i hit my right elbow on the way down...i dont even know how i did that....hmmm?

oh and this >:0 was my face upon learing the news of our fellow high jumper friend....seriouly what a jerk!

today was fun fun fun! i liked matt's cat handshake thing...well not really it was just really funny. :) see you tomorrow my friend who never liked me in the fist place! :)

Piperxmeow said...

yayayayay! i really want to visit you sometime when life slows down a bit. it's been pretty intense this week with projects and papers and all but i really want to visit practice and see you!! and see coach/dad jim! and maybe even take out my spikes for a little rendezvous. that's french.