Tuesday, February 13, 2007

No title

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I don't want to do my English paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I now have almost no homework, due to my dropping of Calculus, I am still a major procrastinator.

And I'm procrastinating right now. . .

Gah! Got to start my English!

2 comments:

xJEWELZx said...

LOL im procrastinating toooooooo!
ahhhhhh~~~

& yes u almost lost ur best orchestra partner.. hahahah..
anyways i HEART youuuuuu.. seroiusly u make orchetra worth going to :)

danielle said...

"SILVER" ha ha i still have that song stuck in my head. "silver and gold, silver and gold...."

high jump tomorrow! yeah!

my legs hurt from all that weight coach zoetewey put on the bar for power cleans today. serioulsy if he had put any more weight on it....i shudder to think. "all of our weight would be pin pointed on this little spot and we would sink down into the earth and never be seen again"
wow! why ARE we so weird? :)