Friday, March 28, 2008

some more spring break...

All right. I'll just put up a few more of my favorite spring break pictures. Here you go...













Pic #1: I had missed palm trees. :)










Pic #2: We walked down to "Scoop's" -- the ice cream place -- a lot.






Pic #3: We may be athletically talented, but we're also pretty good at creating giant sand sculptures... of octopuses...

You know you think it's cool.








Pic #4: Suities! Two of my favorite people in the world. :D










And that was basically my spring break! Actually there was a lot more, of course... but it feels like it was a really long time ago so I don't feel like posting more about it. Actually it kind of was a long time ago...

...sorry about that. :P

What would you choose to do on a rainy day with no work or homework to do?

Answers, please.

4 comments:

Jillian said...

That sand sculpture is awesome! You guys rock. I can't wait to see you again. :)
We would ALL hang out and think of some fun stuff to do. Or I would just go to the bookstore and read...

Jillian said...

BLUHDUH!

justineeee said...

octopus!!!


hmmmm... i guess i would work on my will.

hannah said...

yay for palm trees! :)
i would watch a movie and drink hot cider.