Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Every little thing.... gonna be all right!"

I love Bob Marley. :)

Today when I got out of class at 1:30 I was really stressed for some reason. Do you ever get that? You're just stressed for no apparent reason? Anyway, I came back and cleaned my room and "decorated" and felt a lot better. I hung all my birthday cards up on the wall over my computer, next to my bulletin board. It's very cute and festive. :)

I have only ONE CLASS LEFT before I leave for Spring Break! (I leave Friday morning, and I only have one class on Thursdays. Score!) I'm really excited. For those who don't know, I'm going to Gulf Shores, Alabama with the track team. It's a long drive, but the drive is broken up by a meet on Saturday so it won't be too bad. And we all know how much fun long bus rides can be (see last post).

And it'll be warm down there. At least compared to here. Actually, I think the temperature's supposed to be around the same it would be at home.

A lot of the California people from here go home for Spring Break. It's socially acceptable to spend flight money on a ticket home if you're from California and you're going for Spring Break. Everyone goes somewhere warm, so it's all good. My friend asked me this morning if I wished I could go home instead of to Gulf Shores. I said no, not really; I would LOVE to go home but I'm also really, really excited to hang out with everyone on the track team. So yeah.

I'll be staying in a condo with seven other girls; I looked up who I'm staying with today and it's going to be AWESOME. hee hee hee. You better be scared for my next post; it'll probably be after Spring Break and I'm sure there will be lots of crazy adventure stories...

And pictures from my new digital camera! :)

A bien tot, tout le monde!

P.S. If you could take an award-winning photograph, what would it be of?

Answers, please.

7 comments:

Piperxmeow said...

haha! you don't strike me as a bobby fan.

if it was my uncle jim (the only other option is ken), then he's awkward too. so awkwardness must have been at a high! :P

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY in other news! :( i'm sorry i missed it on its actual day. i'll take you out to pie when you come home for a late (but so worth it) celebration! how does that sound?

xJEWELZx said...

whoo hoo~~~~
yeah i dont know how to FIND your blog besides it being on the first page. so thanks for that! i know it was JUST FOR ME :)

i miss you rebekah-poopoo. :(
orchestra SUCKS without you. seriously. T_T

danielle said...

have fun at your track meet and enjoy your spring break! i wish i had spring break next week. blah!

you should call me on saturday when i'm sitting there all day at the track meet or i could call you too...either way...:)

oh, and julie...pretty sure she didn't do that just for you. you aren't worth the effort for anyone. :) hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Bob Marley eh?
So...how about that pot.

Jillian said...

Good luck!!! Bob Marley is good and I'm glad you are no longer stressed. :) You are pretty bomb.com!

justineeee said...

of my face! of course.

haha.

Jillian said...

"Are you a pot smoker, Focker?"