Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Spring is coming!" -- "He is?"

If you know what my title comes from, you get...
...my admiration and love.

Things I did this week:
-Went to dance guild
-Had two interviews (one was interviewing me, the other I was doing the interviewing)
-Bought 1/20th of a goat

Hmmm. I was going to make a list, like Tina, but I can't think of much else...

So I will post about my day yesterday! Which shouldn't be too hard for me to remember. You would think.

I got up at 5:30 am for a meet at Alma College; about 1.5-2 hours away. It rained ALL DAY yesterday; from the time I woke up until late last night. Actually, I heard it turned to snow at one point last night, but I don't know if that's true or not. I believe it, though. It was getting pretty cold.

Anyway, I jumped at 10:00 in the morning, and it was raining pretty hard. We had five people squished under two umbrellas over by the high jump pit. I was wearing 6 layers, but they didn't do me much good, since I had to take them off every time I jumped, and landing on the pit was like landing in a pool.

Blech.

So I didn't do very well, and I got REALLY wet, but it was all okay because I was smart enough to bring some dry clothes to change into. Including socks.

Socks are a wonderful invention. Especially dry ones.

Oh, and speaking of high jumping... sorry I never posted a video after last week's post. I tried, really, but I am not so good with computers and I couldn't figure it out...

Anyway. Our meet got done fairly early yesterday, and we were back to school by 8:00, so some of my friends came over and we watched "The Princess Bride" in my room and I went to bed at 11:30. It was wonderful. I was sooooooo tired...

But now I'm awake! Which is good, because I have an 8-10 page paper to write. On depression in college students. It's an interesting topic, but a little depressing, as you can imagine...

So pray that I get it done! Without getting depressed myself. :)

Oh, and... 33 DAYS!!! :D :D :D

Where would you pick to go for a beautiful spring morning?

Answers, please.

1 comment:

hannah said...

I would go for a walk on the beach at sunrise.
have fun writing your paper!