Sunday, April 6, 2008

40 days!

A prophetic number, if you ask me. Also the number of days until I come home! :D :D :D

I had a track meet yesterday; I didn't do so well but I'm going to blame that on the (very) strong winds. And it was fun anyway; I love the people on the team and I'm getting nice and tan. (For a Michigan girl, that is. You'll all probably still mock me for being so pale when I come home...)

But not as much as if you saw me a few weeks ago. :)

Well, I don't have time right now (two exams and a research paper! and I'm still planning on going to church AND bible study tonight... eeks!) but sometime soon I'm going to try to put up a high jump video! So if you're interested, (because I know some of you are and some of you probably are really NOT :) then check back a little later. Okay? Okay. :)

What is your favorite thing to do on a windy day?

Answers, please.

3 comments:

hannah said...

fly a kite, of course! :)

Jillian said...

Keep it up! :)
Windy days are fun to just stand in the wind.

Padfoot240 said...

You know...a few hundred years ago super white skin was the in thing. And tanned skin was ugly.