Thursday, April 24, 2008

not much time... but a few pictures
















Since so many people from my dorm (including me) missed our dorm banquet last weekend, some of us decided to get dressed up and go out on our own. So we went to Olive Garden, and afterwards down to Reeds Lake, where we played frisbee in our nice clothes.

It was a lot of fun. Especially after one of us jumped in the lake to retrieve the frisbee...

Oh, college. :)















Pic #2: Apart from my hair (and looking gigantic), I think this is a really cute picture. I love my roomie. :)



















Pic #3: Okay, so maybe my hair always just looks like a mess. And actually, this is a pretty bad picture; it's so blurry and I think I might even have missed this attempt. But it's the only high jump picture I've got right now, and I wanted to put it up, so deal with it. :P I don't know what height it is. Probably either 5-4 or 5-6 (rounded).

Yep yep! Not much else. I got back my English paper today, and the grade made me really excited, but then I went and picked up my Math homework, and then I was not so excited. :( Guess I'm going to have to go to that review session tonight...

Only 22 days till I come home! Woot woot!

If you created an amusement park, what would be your main attraction?

Answers, please.

6 comments:

Piperxmeow said...

hahah! you're leading with your ARM! tisk tisk! :)

also, you look SO BEAUTIFUL twin!! :)

danielle said...

reeds lake certainly looks a lot different from when i saw it. haha

cute pictures...i love your dress. i believe i recognize it from winter formal!

oh, and i'm lovin' the track uniform...very sexy. you have got some pretty nice arch going on there.

oh, rebekah i miss you and your high jump abilities (you more than your abilities...don't worry). 22 days!!! can't wait! :)

Jillian said...

You look so pretty!! Someone jumping in the lake to get the frisbee reminds me of our senior trip day... :)
And you jump pretty darn high.

hannah said...

yay! only 20 days!
hmmm...looks like the stature of liberty arm! :)
love you

danielle said...

thanks for the phone call on my birthday! it was good to talk to you, but it will be even better to SEE you soon! :)

justineeee said...

you could jump over me! makes me sad. haha.

er... my main attraction would have to be a haunted house with real ghosts. so cool.