I am such a nerd. I am thoroughly enjoying writing this research paper right now. I've done 5.5 pages, and I'm a little more than half-way done. Don't freak out (mom); I've got it all outlined and everything, I've just got to type the rest up. So I'm not worried about having it done in time. :)
Plus, I had a really awesome conversation about it with my friend at dinner.
But I do have to go to room draw in half an hour (to find out where I live next year!) and I do still have to write about 5 more pages...
So I guess I should probably go back to writing.
A bientot, tout le monde!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, no... it's not exactly a drawing. But some people are given the same priority for the same room (or hall, or dorm), and then you have to draw names to see which person actually gets that room (or hall, or dorm).
But if you want to live in the same room with the same roommate, then you're pretty much garunteed to get that.
Which I am. :)
You're enjoying writing your paper?! What did you write it on?
chocolate skittles???
no question this time? :( haha!
lame with a "B"..."lamb?" hahahahahaheheheheh!
Post a Comment