Bonjour, tout la monde!
It's a great weekend! I have no homework, it's almost summer, (okay, that's a little sad too), I went to Sarah's birthday party on Friday, and...
drum roll please....
I made a new p.r. yesterday! So I'm not done with track after all! I have one more week to think about how much I'm going to miss it when it's done. And then I have CIF masters on Friday. hooo boy.
Mr. Board is going to KILL ME. If Julie doesn't first...
hee hee hee
Oh, I almost forgot: 5-5. They were going up two inches at a time, but in odds, not evens. Yep yep.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
holy smokes!!!
you areso awesome rebekah... way to go!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! That's sooooo amazing! haha julie's gonna be really sad.
i was there! i was there! i jumped up and down and screamed and cheered! you're my hero! :)
i was your substitute last night at dinner with your family. ha ha! :)
too bad i can't come to your meet next week and watch you! i'll be in mexico. (our homeland remember?)
congratulations again! :)
YAY!
i'm watching YOU!
ps so for MUN, mr board was our teacher adviser... he seems nice...
that was a creepy comment.
i wouldn't date him. not while i still go to Valley!
Justine, that was REALLY creepy. Sorry Rebekah, frankly, I won't be impressed until you can jump over me. 5'11. Yup. =)
If Julie doesn't kill you first!!!! How bout if I don't kill you first!!!! You can not leave me alone on the band trip! The horror the horror!!
I can't be mad though...congrats on making a new p.r. that's so cool and exciting. YOu bettehr kick but in CIF
yeah me & kristen are going to KILL YOU!!!!!
how can u doooooooooo this to us?!? ESPECIALLY ME?! im going to be a loner in the cello section. pobre me!!!!!!!!! wahhhh.
seroiusly if u dont get to drive there, i'm going to kill someobody. it might be ur father. hahahaha jk. i'd just kill yoU!!!!!!
& the person who said mr board seemed NICE is crazy. just crazy. haha. & syhe wants to marry him?!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh *jumps off cliff*
Post a Comment