Monday, May 28, 2007

fyi

Just so you know, my mom sent out graduation announcements to everyone. I said that we didn't have to do that, and that we could just send pictures with party invitations, but she said that we bought all the announcements anyway and we might as well send them all out. So if you get a graduation announcement, that's why. Just know that I know that YOU know that I am graduating...

I am quite tired.


"know" count = 87

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You are of extreme size!!!

Kristen said...

This is a seat that goes bump, bump, bump....

danielle said...

better half! it has been too long! i got your text message, but unfortunately texting and calling in mexico costs an outrageous amount. 5ft is higher than i could ever get! you rock! remember your my hero!!! did you have a good time on the band trip?
oh, and i'm not that scary...just don't come across me with a giant knife! :) love ya! :)

justineeee said...

errrrrr i moved so i'm probably not going to get them for a month or two...


hahah.