Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"Go cat, go!"

Dissecting cats in Bio is definitely one of the more interesting things I've done this year. Apart from massaging our dead cats, my favorite part today was when we were trying to get our cat back in the bag it was packaged in.

Ha ha! Who let the cat OUT of the bag?

Okay, that wasn't funny.

Anyway, we're trying to get the cat back in the bag, and it's sliding really slowly, and my lovely dissecting partner yells "Go cat!" and lets it go completely. The entire weight of the cat hits the bottom of the bag, which I am holding, and I nearly drop it on the floor, splattering juice on my arm in the process. I laughed for a while on that one. Although the juice on my arm was a little gross.

Speaking of gross, I would post the pictures I took of our dissection in action, but I'm too lazy to upload the pictures off my phone and I suspect most of you would not care to see them anyway.

Until tomorrow then, good friends!

7 comments:

xJEWELZx said...

ur so weird danielle.

wwell sorry for not being able to wait w/ u afterschool these days.. i usually have to take people home or we go somewhere.. we went to the thrift store today to get some piratey clothes. & i got UGLY ones but o well :)

haha.. oh and dont forget the patches. bring as many as u can find :)

thanks love <3

& we seriouslyyyy need to do some bonding agian.... too bad ur off in mexico :(

danielle said...

wow! julie just left me a comment on your blog, rebekah! that is pretty hilarious!
ewwww! those cat pics were nasty! i did get the funniest mental picture of you and jenny stuggling to get the cat in the bag.
hey, do you want me to come visit you tomorrow? if coach is coming i won't cause i dont want to be a distraction, but if your just doing walk throughs i'll come and give you company! let me know! :)

rebekah said...

A bit confused, aren't we, Julie?

ha ha ha ha :)

danielle said...

of course i'll come visit you! it will be fun fun fun! i don't really have anything better to do, but you're right...what could be better than laying on the mat?!?!
see ya tomorrow better half! :)

xJEWELZx said...

omg. whats wrong w/ me!?!

Anonymous said...

We want pictures! And I loved Cat dissection.

Jillian said...

I agree! We want pictures.

You are the MASTAH Rebekah!