So apart from missing out on senior ditch day, I had a pretty good weekend. I still got to go to Incredible Burger for breakfast (hooray for avocado omelettes!) and track made me laugh, even if it wasn't as good as Redondo beach. And I made 5-2 at CIF yesterday, so I get to go to Finals on Saturday! Yay!!
Oh! And Renae comes home on Wednesday! Yay!!! I've missed my buddy.
Hmmmm... what else? We saw dolphins on our way home from Carpinteria yesterday. Very cool.
Yep yep. So I'm a pretty happy girl. Except for two things:
1) Catalina burning. IS THIS GOING TO JEOPARDIZE OUR SENIOR TRIP???????
2) AP Bio exam tomorrow. Except I'm pretty much over this one, since I know there is no way on God's good earth I am going to pass it. I am resigned to my fate.
Only four weeks left everyone! Just hold on a little bit longer!
P.S. Brownie points if you know where my title comes from....
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
is your title from a song? i have no clue.
glad you're happy! "so happy together..." :)
Post a Comment