Thursday, October 16, 2008

some pictures



We went to a restaurant on the 27th floor of the Amway Grand hotel... I wanted a picture out the window but I couldn't get it because of the glare.




























Camp Roger












Suities! Haha. The height difference wouldn't look so weird if we had put me and and Rachel in the back and Maria and Frannie in the front. Oh well.










Me and Lauren on Chaos Day.
















Futuristic skating party. Oh yes.








3 comments:

Jillian said...

Those outfits are totally fabulous darling! And your hair looks so cute curly/wavy!!!

I miss your face. Well, I would if you didn't flip me off so much...

danielle said...

*gasp! you posted!
it was much needed.
your hair in buns on your head looks ridiculous, but cute! :)
if that makes sense...i don't know

i know that i miss you! we NEED to converse...soon! it has been tooooooooo loooooooooong :)

danielle said...

oh yes...i do recall that fateful trip of torture in the infamous van.
but, you must admit, as horrible as it was, it is still a memory that we can look back and laugh on! :)
well...that is if one can repress the memory of mrs. hogan singing *shudder...something i NEVER wish to live through again!