
Okay, hopefully Blogger won't mess up the order of my pictures or put the captions in weird places, but if it does, I am NOT taking the time to fix it. So if the captions make no sense, sorry... enjoy the pictures anyway. :)
This is the view from the train on the way in; took about an hour to get to downtown from my roomie's house.
Pretty river. Kind of.

I stole this picture off of one of my friends' facebook. I wish I was a good photographer...
Third Noordy mob takes over downtown Chicago!

Sears Tower! How exciting. :)

Ha! It was totally my idea for this picture... it's us standing at the bottom of Sears Tower and looking up, in case you can't tell. I'm the freaky tall girl second from the left with her hood on so she looks like an alien. Hey, it was cold.

Another stolen picture. So cute though. It's Millenium Park.

THE BEAN!!!!!

More bean.

Third Noordy Bean!

On the bridge... with our starbucks. Right before Frannie's umbrella blew inside out: welcome to the Windy City!
Chi-town. ;)
The most beautiful girlies again! Minus Frannie and Liz, of course.
Very tourist-ey horse-drawn carriages. But SO cute. There were a whole bunch of lights strung between the trees here, too.
Best part of the whole trip; we went to Giordano's for Chicago-style pizza! It was SO good; we were all so tired and so hungry!








4 comments:
Nice! I've always wanted to visit Chicago
Yay for an update! and pictures! :)
but what's with the bean?
i miss you beckerrrs.
chicago looked like FUN!
and the pizza looks delicious. which is surprising because i don't like to eat pizza.
That looks so cool!!! I'm jealous. And it looks like one of the girls missed the memo in the looking up at the sears tower picture. :)
I can't wait till Christmas break to see you again!
Post a Comment