"Summer came like cinnamon: so sweet..."
Well, we're home from vacation! The house is clearly a little shaken up from the earthquake but other than that all's well here. Maybe pretty soon I'll post pictures and stuff from vacation but right now I'm kind of brain dead.
So I leave you with the usual question:
What is your favorite summer song?
Answers, please.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay! rebekah is home! how was your trip? i called hannah tonight and left her a message...maybe we can all hang out this week??? are you going to hj camp this week? you better be!
my favorite summer song would have to be
i'm not sure...haha i didn't mean to hit publish...opps! :)
i miss my beka pooooooooooooo!!!!!
<3 the best stand partner ever.
lets hang out this summer! dont tell me u have forgotten me T_T
My favorite summer song would have to be Blue Skies by Point of Grace. :)
Post a Comment