This morning (after watching the usual I Love Lucy) my mom and my sisters and I went to Disneyland. We went on the Matterhorn and into the Innoventions studio, and then we left and went to DairyQueen in Garden Grove, where Reggie Willits (Angels outfielder) was signing autographs. Between us we got a baseball, an Angels t-shirt, and a photo of Reggie signed.
After eating our DairyQueen we went back to Disneyland but into California Adventure, where we went on the new Toy Story Mania ride! That was great; I'd never been on it before. It was kind of hot, waiting in line, but definitely worth it. Afterwards we went on a couple more rides... including the carousel... before coming home.
Pretty great day. I love having days off of work.
Especially since tomorrow I work ten hours -- we're going to Raging Waters. Hopefully that will go better than last year, when for some reason I became morbidly sick in the middle of the summer...
Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Answers, please.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sounds cool! i like disney land!
it was fun hanging out with you guys the other night! i don't think a full minute passed without us laughing.
"it's been so hot this week! it just...shut up!" hahaha
amy- "i wonder if matt is in his room alone, playing his guitar"
laura-"i wonder if he is wearing his shorts?"
of course i would be the only one to hear that...
hope you had fun at raging waters.
i like both sunsets and sunrises for diffent reasons. when i watch a sunset i like to think about the day i just had or the past, but when i watch a sunrise i like the peaceful solitude and to think about what is to come. so, i don't know which i like better.
i'll call you when i get back so we can hang! yay for long comments
hmmmm. i like sunsets! they are very colourful.
raging waters is near my house. sort of ... you should have visited me... :[
Bummer on all that angels stuff. Man, I would hate to wake into the dairy queen to find out some angel player was there.
Sunsets!! b/c I don't have to wake up early!
Disneyland sounds fun!!!! HOW ARE YOU REBEKAH?
After the past two weeks of waking up at 5:20am for practice I have grown to love the sunrises. However sunsets are far prettier here.
Post a Comment